Godfrey Street, London, SW3
SOLD Nov 2012
- Property Summary
This is a beautifully presented west facing terraced house which offers well proportioned accommodation and entertaining space over three floors and with the advantage of a 21'7'' x 14'11'' two-tiered roof terrace on the second floor. …
This is a beautifully presented west facing terraced house which offers well proportioned accommodation and entertaining space over three floors and with the advantage of a 21'7'' x 14'11'' two-tiered roof terrace on the second floor. The house is situated just off the Kings Road with the nearest underground stations at Sloane Square and South Kensington.
- Accommodation Summary
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, reception room, kitchen/dining room, roof terrace
- Property Attributes
- Roof Terrace
- Full Property Description
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Carpeted, alarm panel, glass door leading into the reception room.
- RECEPTION ROOM
- Well proportioned with bay window onto Godfrey Street with plantation shutter. Gas fire place flanked by bookshelves, down lights. Under-stairs storage. There are two glass doors, one fixed the other one leads through to the kitchen.
- An open plan space with wood flooring. A range of wall and floor mounted units, breakfast bar, down lights, two hanging lights over the breakfast bar. Granite work top,appliances include Hotpoint built-in washer/drier, Miele electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with a Best extractor fan, Siemens Slimline dishwasher and a Franke 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap and a Quooker instant hot water tap, Siemens fridge and three draw freezer, Caple wine fridge. Entry telephone.
- DINING AREA
- Extended over the 'side-return' with skylights, one of which has two electric opening panels.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entry telephone and downlights.
- BACK BEDROOM
- Steps down into bedroom with a window and Roman blinds looking out over the side extension of the kitchen, south facing window.
- Shower over the bath with a large glass screen, floor and walls are tiled to the ceiling, built-in mirror, a broad wash hand basin with a single mixer tap, WC with concealed cistern, heated towel rail. Window with plantation shutters.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Large shower unit, WC with concealed cistern, heated towel rail and window with plantation shutters. Twin wash hand basins with mixer taps, large wall mirror, two large storage cupboards, one of which houses the hot water tank the other has shelves. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom with a west facing bay window and plantation shutters, built-in cupboards with mirrored doors, hanging space and shelving.
- SECOND FLOOR
- A most lovely room occupying the whole top floor of the house. Fujitsu air conditioning, shelving, corner cupboard housing boiler. Broad west facing window with Roman blinds, towards the rear. Broad double glazed window with door which leads out onto the terrace. The window and door are fitted with Roman blinds. Alarm control panel with an entry telephone.
- BATHROOM EN SUITE
- Shower with broad rose, wide wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC with a concealed cistern, heated towel rail, wide built-in mirror, shower and floor are tiled. Window with pretty view over the terrace with plantation shutters.
- ROOF TERRACE
- Decked with lighting and water supply. Steps to 2nd half of terrace again with lighting. There are black railings surrounding the terrace.
MAINTAINED SCHOOL SECONDARYHeadteacher: Dr T Papworth
368 boys, 247 girls
(0.25 miles)Ages: 11-16yrs
ACADEMY SECONDARYPrincipal: Mrs Samantha Green
662 boys, 534 girls
(1.26 miles)Ages: 11-19yrs
ACADEMY SECONDARYHeadteacher: Mr David Maloney
726 boys, 22 girls
ADDRESS55 Palace Street,
(1.27 miles)Ages: 11-18yrs
ACADEMY PRIMARY, SECONDARYHeadmaster: Mr David McFadden Msc
1254 boys, 73 girls
(1.34 miles)Ages: 7-18yrs
MAINTAINED SCHOOL PRIMARYHeadteacher: Ms Jessica Finer
128 boys, 137 girls
(0.14 miles)Ages: 3-11yrs
MAINTAINED SCHOOL PRIMARYHeadteacher: Mr P Ward
112 boys, 96 girls
(0.17 miles)Ages: 5-11yrs
MAINTAINED SCHOOL PRIMARYHeadteacher: Ms Avis Hawkins
99 boys, 109 girls
ADDRESS1 Robinson Street,
(0.37 miles)Ages: 5-11yrs
MAINTAINED SCHOOL PRIMARYHeadteacher: Miss D Welbourne
110 boys, 126 girls
(0.44 miles)Ages: 3-11yrs
South Kensington Zone 1
Sloane Square Zone 1
Gloucester Road Zone 1
Knightsbridge Zone 1