The Drive, Wimbledon, SW20
SOLD Sep 2006
- Property Summary
A rare opportunity to acquire this 4 bedroom semi-detached house in this highly sought after location off Ridgway. The property has an integral garage, off street parking and a well proportioned rear garden. The house would now benefit…
A rare opportunity to acquire this 4 bedroom semi-detached house in this highly sought after location off Ridgway. The property has an integral garage, off street parking and a well proportioned rear garden. The house would now benefit from updating and would make an excellent family home.
- Accommodation Summary
4 BEDROOMS 2 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (1 EN SUITE)
- Property Attributes
- Private Parking/Garage
- Full Property Description
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Window above front door. Ceiling coving and dado rail. Under stairs storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler. Door to garage.
- STUDY/FAMILY ROOM
- 3.1m x 2.7m
- Bay window to front. Ceiling coving.
- Window to side. WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- RECEPTION/DINING ROOM
- 6.55m x 4m > 3m
- Sliding French doors onto garden. Ceiling coving. Serving hatch and door through to:
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- 4.55m x 2.45m
- Doors and window to rear onto 'lean to'. Range of wall and base level units. Space for electric hob and oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Stainless steel single bowl sink with twin integral drainers. Space for fridge/freezer.
- Staircase rising from hallway to:
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and fitted shelving. Access hatch to loft space. Ceiling coving.
- 4.6m x 3.35m
- Windows to rear overlooking garden. Ceiling coving. Built in wardrobes with shelf and hanging space.
- 4.6m x 3.1m > 1.3m
- Windows to rear overlooking garden. Ceiling coving. Range of built in wardrobes with shelf, hanging and drawer space.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Window to side. WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower with shower rail.
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Walls tiled to dado level. Ceiling coving. Heated towel rail.
- 3.75m x 3.35m
- Windows to front. Ceiling coving.
- 3.75m x 3.1m > 2.2m
- Windows to front. Ceiling coving. Built in wardrobes with shelf, drawer and hanging space.
- 5.05m x 2.45m
- Up and over door. Fitted shelving.
- 7.7m x 8m
- There is off street parking provided in front of the garage on the driveway.
- REAR GARDEN
- 15.5m x 8m
- The garden is accessed via the kitchen, reception room or side gate. The garden comprises a patio area leading onto a lawn with flower bed borders and landscaped flower beds stocked with mature shrubs and plants. There is also a green house and a partially brick built 'lean to' attached to the rear of the house. There is shared side access between number 7 and the neighbouring property.
MAINTAINED SCHOOL SECONDARYHeadteacher: Ms Julia Waters
(0.31 miles)Ages: 11-18yrs
MAINTAINED SCHOOL SECONDARYHeadteacher: Mr Alex Williamson
(0.99 miles)Ages: 11-19yrs
MAINTAINED SCHOOL SECONDARYHeadteacher: Mrs Alison Jerrard
(1.21 miles)Ages: 11-19yrs
ACADEMY SECONDARYHeadteacher: Mrs Deborah Walls
140 boys, 1311 girls
(1.63 miles)Ages: 11-18yrs
MAINTAINED SCHOOL PRIMARYHeadteacher: Mrs Susan Tomes
320 boys, 319 girls
ADDRESSMerton Hall Road,
(0.71 miles)Ages: 3-11yrs
MAINTAINED SCHOOL PRIMARYHeadteacher: Ms Mary Jane Taylor
118 boys, 116 girls
ADDRESSCottenham Park Road,
(0.77 miles)Ages: 3-11yrs
MAINTAINED SCHOOL PRIMARYHeadteacher: Mrs Fiona Duffy
154 boys, 129 girls
(0.82 miles)Ages: 3-11yrs
MAINTAINED SCHOOL PRIMARYHeadteacher: Ms Carey Neil
247 boys, 223 girls
West Barnes Lane,
(0.94 miles)Ages: 3-11yrs
Wimbledon Zone 3
Wimbledon Zone 3