A beautifully presented detached 5 bedroom family home in a rual location with sea and countryside views. Wrap around gardens, garage and driveway parking.
Freehold• A beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached family home tucked away down a private lane leading only to Benhurden house and one other property.
• Large sitting room on the first floor with sea views and views over the gardens and countryside
• Open plan kitchen/ dinner with French doors leading on to the rear garden.
• Two bedrooms on the ground floor including the master bedroom
• A large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and French doors leading to the rear garden
• Downstairs family bathroom
• Two double bedrooms and a single bedroom on the first floor
• Shower room on the first floor providing facilities to the bedrooms.
• A large garage with an open plan room above, ideal space for an office or converting to an annex subject to planning permission
• A heated sunroom that can be used throughout the year
• Gardens that are mainly laid to lawn that wrap around the house
• Driveway and parking for several cars
• The property has solar panels that the vendor had fitted in 2013
|Description|| Benhurden House is a beautifully presented 5 bedroom property that would make a lovely family home or a home with potential income. As you enter the property through the front door you are greeted to a light and spacious porch and hallway. Leading onto the open plan kitchen which is fitted with granite work tops and a country style kitchen including a double sink and an Aga. The kitchen is a light and spacious room benefiting from French doors leading on to the rear garden. On the ground floor you will find two bedrooms including the master. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and is a bright room with dual aspect and French doors leading to the rear garden.A modern family bathroom with separate shower provides facilities to the bedrooms on this floor. Further down the hall is the sunroom which is perfect to enjoy all year around with a lovely outlook over the garden.|
|.|| The main sitting room is on the first floor and upon entering this room you are greeted by a light and open room with distant views of the sea and countryside. The sitting room benefits from free standing log burner perfect for winter evenings. Along the hallway from the sitting room there are three more bedrooms and a shower room. These bedrooms are made up of two double rooms and a single which is currently being used as sewing room but would also make an ideal office. The garage is ideal for storage and an open plan room has been created above which could be converted to an annex/ office area subject to planning permission. There is driveway parking at the property for several cars. The gardens which are mainly laid to lawn wrap around the house. A number of flower beds have been created around the garden adding an abundance of colour in the summer.|
|Location|| Gorran is on the south coast peninsula and is 6 miles southwest of St Austell. To the North of Gorran is the fishing village of Mevagissey. Mevagissey is a picturesque fishing village with restaurants, local shops and businesses. Gorran is a lovely location with a local shop and school all within walking distance of Benhurden House. The Barley Sheaf is the local pub minutes down the road perfect for a quiet drink or a meal out. Gorran Haven is the next village along and has golden sand beaches and is among the safest in the country making them ideal for the whole family. To the south of Gorran is Dodman Point which is one of the highlights land marks along the coast.|
|Services|| The following services are available : mains electric, solar panels, oil fired central heating, mains water, private drainage and telephone line is connected (however we have not verified connection).|