A substantial and impressive mansion home with security controlled gated entrance, set within beautiful gardens of approximately half an acre and located within a popular private close in Oxshott. This imposing residence offers in excess of 7,000 sq.ft. of accommodation and has been tastefully designed throughout with a high specification to create both a splendid family home and a wonderful base for entertaining.
Substantial mansion home, security controlled gated entrance, set in beautiful gardens, grounds of approx. half an acre, accommodation in excess of 7,000 sq.ft., wonderful base for entertaining.
. THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
• IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH MARBLE TILED FLOORING WITH DOORS LEADING TO FORMAL RECEPTION ROOMS
• DRAWING ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING OUT TO THE REAR TERRACE AREA AND GARDEN BEYOND
• DINING ROOM WITH VIEWS TO THE FRONT
• GARDEN ROOM WITH DOORS LEADING OUT TO THE REAR TERRACE AREA AND GARDEN BEYOND
• OFFICE WITH VIEWS TO THE FRONT
• KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH SIEMENS APPLIANCES, CENTRAL ISLAND UNIT AND LARGE LIVING AREA WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING OUT TO THE REAR TERRACE AND GARDEN BEYOND
• LAUNDRY ROOM
• UTILITY ROOM
• DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
• INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
• MAGNIFICENT MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH VIEWS TO THE GARDEN WITH SITTING AREA LEADING TO TWO DRESSING ROOMS AND ENSUITE BATHROOM WITH JACUSSI AND SHOWER ROOM
• TWO FURTHER BEDROOM SUITES WITH DRESSING ROOMS AND ENSUITE FACILITIES
• THERE ARE TWO BEDROOMS ON THE SECOND FLOOR WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOMS (CURRENTLY THESE ARE USED AS GYMNASIUMS BUT COULD BE USED AS GAMES ROOMS OR FURTHER BEDROOMS).
• THE WONDERFULLY LANDSCAPED SOUTH FACING GARDENS ARE APPROXIMATELY HALF AN ACRE AND SURROUND THE PROPERTY.
LOCATION Croft House is conveniently located for Oxshott Village with its amenities, shops and restaurants. Oxshott train station (approx. 0.7 mile away) has a regular commuter service to London, Waterloo (fast service approx. 30 minutes).
The local area provides plenty of open spaces and recreational facilities. Oxshott Heath is a popular wooded are nearby much favoured by dog lovers and others wishing to take exercise.
The A3 and M25 are within easy reach offering access into London and routes to Gatwick (approximately 22 miles) and Heathrow (approximately 18 miles).
Educational needs are well served with an excellent range of schools. These include Reeds School, Danes Hill, Parkside, the American Community School and the Royal Kent to name but a few.