About Capital Private Finance
Capital Private Finance is a prestigious UK financial services brand. Our mortgage and protection advisers are highly experienced in all aspects of property finance, helping our customers secure the funding they require regardless of the amount or the complexity of the transaction
At Capital Private Finance, we can access thousands of mortgage schemes, including many which are not available to our customers direct from the lender. In the high value mortgage sector, we often utilise our well established relationships with private banks and specialist lenders to secure individually tailored solutions for our customers.
We offer a wide range of mortgages, designed to suit your needs and we are specialists in the following areas:
- Finance for primary or secondary homes
- Buy to let mortgages
- Property portfolio finance
- Commercial property finance*
- Development and new build finance
Our service does not stop at raising the finance you require. Many of our clients also benefit from the other services we provide such as:
- Protecting your family, home and income
- Bridging finance (sourced through a third party)
- Secured loans (sourced through a third party)
Why choose Capital Private Finance
Our professional advisers are highly experienced in all aspects of property finance. They are able to quickly qualify potential offers from John D Wood & Co. applicants; providing reassurance to our vendors, whilst helping our applicants secure the funding they require too.
- Specialist in the high-value mortgage sector
- Qualification of applicant offers put forward for your property
- Funding raised for complex transactions
- Access to thousands of mortgage schemes
- Access to mortgage schemes which are not available to customers direct from the lender
- Well established relationships with private banks and specialist lender
- Individually tailored solutions for our customers
Capital Private Finance will help you secure funding which is individually tailored to your finance needs as well as guiding you through the mortgage application, giving you complete peace of mind.