This handsome semi-detached family home in the heart of Twickenham measures over 1610 sqft, and provides real family-friendly accommodation with some lovely unusual design features, yet retaining many period features.
The accommodation is set over three floors, all room sizes are very generous, and the space comprises: -
- 292 sqft double reception room with bay window to the front, operational gas fireplace to the front reception space and decorative period fireplace to the rear reception space, and French doors which open to the wrought iron Juliet balcony overlooking the sunken dining area and the rear garden;
- well-designed family kitchen with fully integrated appliances including five burner hob, and breakfast bar over-looking the sunken dining area;
- the dining area is four steps down from the rest of the ground floor, and is flooded with natural light from the French windows leading out to the garden and the large sky light;
- a glorious windowed turret overlooking the garden, perfect for coffee and crosswords, or a glass of wine and a book in the winter sunshine;
- utility room with laundry facilities and family fridge freezer, plus ground floor guest WC;
- on the first floor, you will find two large double bedrooms measuring 14â€™10 x 10â€™1 and 14â€™1 x 10â€™2, plus the third bedroom currently used a nursery but which is a very adequate study or older childâ€™s bedroom;
- on the top floor, the final double bedroom with lots of built-in storage, plus also an enormous eaves storage space;
- the family bathroom on the first floor has the shower over the bath, and the family shower room on the top floor offers modern walk-in shower;
- externally to the rear, the east-facing garden is mature but low maintenance, partially paved for outdoor dining and entertaining. At the end of the garden, there is a second seating area, plus a bike store and shed tucked away at the very end.
- side access to the rear garden is ideal for cyclists, or muddy pushchairs / childrenâ€™s bikes after strolls along the Thames Path
Currently owner occupied, this home offers a lovely standard of fixtures and fittings. The period features are charming and in keeping with the style of the property, and creates a lovely, comfortable family home.
Located a pleasant 650m stroll to Twickenham Train Station, and 200m approx. to Heath Road, the heart of Twickenham, this house is incredibly well-connected for both commuting into central London, and enjoying the amenities on your doorstep in Twickenham. From Twickenham Train Station, the fast train will deliver you to Waterloo in 26 minutes.